Dead Sea Mud Mask and/or
Face Mask Applicator Brushes
Believed to be loved and used by Cleopatra herself, the mineral rich Dead Sea mud mask is often used for common skin ailments such as blemishes, blackheads, wrinkles, cellulite, textured and congested skin.
Grace & Stella’s Dead Sea Mud Mask is all natural and used to help treat all these conditions and more. It’s great for detoxifying impurities from the skin to reveal a more even, smooth and supple complexion. Our Dead Sea Mud Mask is great to use right before bed or before you put your makeup to add that extra glow.
Dead Sea Mud Mask (200g / 7 fl. oz).
SAVINGS TIP: Order our Dead Sea Mud Mask + Mask Applicator Brushes (5 pcs) as one set for only $20.95. That's savings of over 20%!
For an easy, clean and even application of your favorite masks every time, use Grace & Stella's Mask Applicator Brushes. Made with synthetic brush hairs for a longer lifespan, less product wastage and easy cleaning.
- 5 synthetic bristled mask applicator brushes
Dead Sea Mud Mask:
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helping clear acne and congested pores
- Detoxifying impurities from your skin
- Improving skin texture, softness, and suppleness
- Increasing blood circulation to give you a healthy, youthful glow
- Hydrating and maintaining skin's natural moisture levels
Facial Mask Applicator Brushes:
- No more dirty fingers when applying your favorite mud and clay masks
- Prolongs the life of your masks from decreased finger contamination
1) Use the included spatula to scoop up a small amount and apply (with a mask applicator brush) a thin layer to clean skin.
2) Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
3) Rinse off. Use a clean, hot face towel to help remove mask if needed.
If your mask is not drying as fast as you'd like, you’ve applied too much, so adjust your application for next usage.
Deionized water, Pure Dead Sea Mud, Kaolin, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Xanthan Gum