WAX WARMER DIRECTIONS
1) Clean and dry skin where hair will be removed.
2) Melt the wax beads inside the pot and heat up until completely melted.
3) Test patch to make sure temperature is not too hot.
4) Using the applicator stick, spread an even, thin layer following the direction that your hair grows.
5) Let wax cool and harden where you have just applied.
6) With one hand, hold the skin taut and with the other hand quickly pull the wax off in the opposite direction of hair growth, in one swift motion.
Caution: Do not use on irritate or broken skin. Do not use within 2 hours after taking a hot shower or sunbath. Keep out of reach of children.