Dr. Pedicure Foot Exfoliating Mask
1) Wet your face.
2) Apply a dime-sized amount of your favorite cleanser onto the brush head.
3) Slide the button up or down to change the speed setting.
4) We recommend using it for about one minute to avoid possible irritation from over-exfoliating.
This spin brush is water resistant, not waterproof. Do not completely submerge the device in water.
7-in-1 Facial Spin Brush
1) Soak your feet in warm water for 10 mins, pat dry.
2) Place your feet inside the Dr. Pedicure Foot Mask.
3) Secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed adhesive tape
4) Place a pair of socks on over the plastic booties and remain seated. The added heat helps speed up the process.
5) Keep the booties on for one hour. After 1 hour, remove booties and wash your feet with soap and water.
6) Dead skin cells will begin to exfoliate from 5-7 days after treatment.
Please read complete instructions pamphlet prior to use for best results.
Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Soak your feet in warm water for 10 mins, pat dry.