July 08 2020 – Adi Gullia
Let us know about your complexion! Answer the following questions as accurately and honestly as possible. After the quiz, we will tell your skin type based on the answers that you provide and help you find the right product for your skin type!
On a regular day, my skin looks:
1. Sometimes shiny, but mainly in the t-zone.
How often do you need a moisturizer?
1. Only every few days, and mainly on the cheeks. I sometimes skip a moisturizer.
2. I can't ever get enough. I sometimes need to moisturize more than twice a day.
3. I use a moisturizer once a day, and I am okay.
4. Never, are you kidding? I have extra oil to give.
5. I want to use moisturizer, but I am afraid my skin will react.
How does your skin feel after you wash it?
1. Tight in some areas, but still shiny in other regions.
2. Dry in areas.
4. Shiny all over.
5. Itchy, sometimes burning.
Is acne an issue?
1. Sometimes, but mainly in the t-zone.
3. Very Rarely.
5. Sometimes, although, I can't always tell if they are just bumps or actually acne.
If you could change one thing about your skin, what would it be?
1. My pore size.
2. I would like to have a supple, more luminous skin tone.
3. Overall, I am happy with my skin, but I could be brighter.
4. I would love to not be shiny in the afternoon.
5. I would do anything to get rid of the redness.
When you apply new products, how does your skin react?
1. I sometimes break out.
2. I usually experience no changes, but sometimes, my skin feels dry.
3. I can generally use all products without any issues.
4. I break out.
5. Sometimes my skin burns and turns red.
Are you satisfied with your complexion?
1. Very Satisfied.
5. Very Unsatisfied.
So, what is your skin type?
If 1 was your most answered number:
You have combination skin.
If 2 was your most answered number:
You have dry skin.
If 3 was your most answered number:
Your skin type is normal.
If 4 was your most answered number:
You have oily or acne-prone skin.
If 5 was your most answered number:
Your complexion is sensitive, and you may also have Rosacea or flare-ups from allergies or irritating ingredients.