October 05 2017 – Grace & Stella Co.
There's no two ways around it: yellow teeth just aren't cute. Check out these quick and surprising tips.
1. Get a Nice Glow. Giving your skin a nice natural-looking glow will make the whites of your teeth instantly pop. Try our Bronze Doll Tanning Kit that comes with a free mitt for only $10.95!
2. Go Back to the Basics. This combo of brushing and flossing prevents plaque from building up, which causes discoloration over time.
3. Wait Before Brushing. Drinking something acidic like grapefruit juice? Wait 30 minutes before brushing because you can actually brush the acidity deeper into your teeth, making your smile look less white.
4. Try Something Blue Anytime. Apply a cool-toned color — like a subtly-tinted blue or purple gloss — on your lips, it creates the illusion that your teeth are brighter.
5. Wear a Red Lip. If you're not into gloss, swiping on a cool-toned, blue-based red lipstick also makes your teeth appear more brilliant and brighter than they really are.
6. Chew Crunchy Fruits and Veggies. Snacking on crunchy fruits and vegetables, like peppers or apples, also helps keep your teeth looking white. How? The friction caused by chewing these harder foods can help gently scrape away any plaque, which leads to staining.
7. Grab a Straw. Drinking, soda, wine, or any colored liquid through a straw helps keep it at bay. If you can't use a straw because you're drinking something like red wine, head to the bathroom and rinse your mouth out with water after finishing your drink. Not rinsing your mouth will make your saliva stay tinged and stain your teeth more.
8. Try whitening products. If your teeth are already stained and brushing won't help, try whitening them. Lucky for you we have two teeth whitening products! Try our All Natural Activated Charcoal for $16.95 or our Teeth Whitening Kit for $24.95